You like producing, managing artists and organizing things?
Then join us without further delay!
INTERNSHIP OFFER Production Assistant – Communication
Luc Petit CREATION, studio for the design and production of tailor-made shows, is currently looking for a trainee production assistant / communication manager.
Within the framework of our activities in Belgium and internationally, we are looking for a motivated trainee open to the performing arts in order to strengthen our team in the realization of projects.
If you are interested in the world of performing arts, if you enjoy challenges and are versatile and resourceful, we would be delighted to welcome you to our team.
1. You are fluent in French and have a basic knowledge of English.
2. You have good writing skills.
3. You are proficient in Microsoft Office.
4. You are able to take initiative and organize your work independently.
5. You are dynamic, rigorous and responsive to stressful situations and short deadlines.
6. You are used to working in a team and are flexible in your working hours.
The little extras:
1. You are interested in the performing arts, design, cinema, fashion and you are up to date with the latest technologies.
2. You have a car or you have a B driving license.
3. You are familiar with the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite.
The work varies a lot from one project to another and you will be asked to do very different things. The production assistant / communication manager:
– Plays a key role in the production of the shows and works under the direction of the production manager.
– Ensures the feasibility of the whole project and must have a global view on the production of the show.
– Intervenes at the level of logistics and practical organization (accommodation, catering, orders for all advertising material or the rental and purchase of equipment).
– Is also in charge of all communication and ticketing related to the event.
– Seeks funding and sponsorships.
– Also manages human resources by drawing up individual schedules, drafting contracts and ensuring that the required staff are available.
– Integrates into the financial management process, which is also part of his tasks since he maintains contacts with suppliers, draws up production estimates or helps producers to produce them, negotiates prices, etc.
If you are interested, do not hesitate to send us your CV, motivational letter and examples of work carried out to the following email: email@example.com